搜索
写经验 领红包

看美剧学口语是什么课程(看美剧学口语章节测试答案)

导语:看美剧学口语:Your fate is sealed. 你的命运是注定的

看美剧学口语是什么课程(看美剧学口语章节测试答案)

这期我们来学习下列口语:

【1.】 Be good!用于劝告(主要用于小孩),意为:别淘气! 要乖乖的!

I&39;ll give you one when they&39;m hungry.

可我饿了。

Bree: Well, then I will fix you a very nice bowl of peaches and cottage cheese.

我先给你一碗好吃的桃子和脱脂芝士。

cottage cheese.n. (由脱脂凝乳制成的)松软干酪,白软干酪

Porter: Ew, Barf!

不好吃。

barf 呕吐,恶心的意思,东西让人呕吐当然是不好吃了。

Bree: Don&39;ll have to spank you.

别耍滑头,小家伙,要是再拿那些饼干当玩具,我就要打你屁股。

(Porter returns to the table.波特转身到桌边)

Parker: We don&39;

真的吗?

Porter: Mommy always says she&39;m not your mommy and if you misbehave in my house you will get spanked. Now be good.

不是你们妈妈,如果你们在我家不乖,就要被打屁股,所以要乖乖地

(Bree goes to check on the baby. Porter sneeks up to steal a cookie, the tray falls.布里去看看宝宝怎么样了,波特悄悄溜进厨房偷拿饼干,结果整个托盘掉下来)

(Bree takes a deep breath when she sees the cookies on the floor.布里看到饼干掉到地上深吸了一口气)

Porter: It was an accident.

不是故意地。

Bree: Porter, I warned you.

波特,我警告过你。

Porter: I&39;ll be good.

对不起,我会乖乖的。

Bree: Those cookies were made from scratch. Your fate is sealed. Come here.

这些饼干是辛辛苦苦做的。你该挨打了。过来

do /make sth from scratch从头/从零开始做

(Reaches for him, and pulls him with her to the table. She sits down and places him over her knee and spanks him.伸手去拉波特把他拉到座便,布里坐下啊,把波特放在大腿上,打他屁股)

Porter: No, no. Ow ow, ow ow.

(The boys watch open mouthed as their brother gets spanked.他的兄弟看他被打惊得嘴张得大大的。)

本文内容由快快网络小春整理编辑!