搜索
写经验 领红包

时间的英语长诗歌

时间的英语长诗歌

  时间,是世界上最珍贵的东西,每一分每一秒都代表着我们的生命流逝。下面是时间的英语长诗歌,希望对你有帮助。

  【When I Was One-and-Twenty】

  我二十一岁的时候

  When I was one-and-twenty

  我二十一岁的时候

  1 heard a wise man say,

  听到一位智者说:

  "Give crowns and pounds and guineas

  "宁献王冠金银,

  But not your heart away;

  勿滥奉情交心;

  Give pearls away and rubies

  宁赠珠宝珍稀,

  But keep your fancy free."

  勿丢幻想之翼"

  But I was one-and-twenty,

  可惜二十一岁的我

  No use to talk to me.

  对此充耳不闻。

  When I was one-and-twenty

  我二十一岁的.时候

  I heard him say again,

  又听智者说:

  "The heart out of the bosom

  "推心置腹的人,

  Was never given in vain;

  永远不会徒然无所获;

  'Tis paid with sighs a plenty

  它换来的是悠悠哀叹

  And sold for endless rue."

  和无尽的悔恨"

  And I am two-and-twenty,

  我二十一岁的时候

  And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.

  唉,这话千真万确,万确千真。

  【Time to Say Goodbye】

  We talked all night about the rest of our lives

  我们聊了一整夜,聊以后的生活

  Where we're gonna be when we turn 25

  25岁的时候,我们会在哪里

  I keep thinking times will never change

  我不停地想,想时间永不前行

  Keep on thinking things will always be the same

  不停地想,想世界不会改变

  But when we leave this year we won't be coming back

  但只要走过这一年,我们将不再回头

  No more hanging out cause we're on a different track

  不再相约出门,因为天各一方

  And if you got something that you need to say

  如果你还有未说出口的话

  You better say it right now cause you don't have another day

  那么就在今夜告诉我,因为别无他日

  Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down

  因为我们都要向前走,不能迟疑

  These memories are playing like a film without sound

  那些回忆啊,像在放映无声的电影

  And I keep thinking of that night in June

  我不停地想,想起六月的夏夜

  I didn't know much of love

  我不曾了解爱情

  But it came too soon

  它却来的如此迅速

  And there was me and you

  我们就是这样

  And then we got real cool

  我们就好成这样

  Stay at home talking on the telephone with me

  我们在电话两头谈天说地

  We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared

  我们如此兴奋,又如此惶恐

  Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair

  嘲笑自己那些怨生活如此不公的想法

  And this is how it feels

  这就是我的感受

  As we go on

  我们继续前行

  We remember

  仍会记得

  All the times we

  Had together

  那些在一起的时光

  And as our lives change

  Come whatever

  纵使时光变迁

  We will still be

  Friends Forever

  我们永远都是朋友

  If we get the big jobs

  如果有一天,我们有很好的工作

  And we make the big money

  赚好多的钱

  When we look back now

  回首往事时

  Will our jokes still be funny?

  我们那些笑话还会让我们发笑吗?

  Will we still remember everything we learned in school?

  我们还会记得学校里教我们的那一切吗?

  Still be trying to break every single rule

  我们还会那样叛逆吗?

  Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?

  聪明的小波比会成为股票经纪人吗?

  Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan?

  我们会找到可以让我们随心所欲度假的工作吗?

  I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

  我不停地想,想这不是别离

  Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

  不停地想飞翔的时刻终于来临

  And this is how it feels

  这就是我的感受

  Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?

  我们会幻想未来,就像我们现在这样吗?

  Can we survive it out there?

  我们会经受住风雨吗?

  Can we make it somehow?

  我们会实现梦想吗?

  I guess I thought that this would never end

  我想这些都不是结局

  And suddenly it's like we're women and men

  突然之间,我觉得我们都长大成人

  Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?

  过去的回忆,会变成我们身后的阴影吗?

  Will these memories fade when I leave this town

  我离开这座城市的时候,那些过去会淡忘吗?

  I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

  我不停地想,想这不是别离

  Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

  不停地想飞翔的时刻终于来临

  【Auld lang syne】

  Should old acquaintance be forgot,

  and never brought to mind ?

  Should old acquaintance be forgot,

  and old lang syne ?

  For auld lang syne, my dear,

  for auld lang syne,

  we'll take a cup of kindness yet,

  for auld lang syne. And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !

  and surely I’ll buy mine !

  And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,

  for auld lang syne.

  We two have run about the slopes,

  and picked the daisies fine ;

  But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,

  since auld lang syne.

  We two have paddled in the stream,

  from morning sun till dine ;

  But seas between us broad have roared

  since auld lang syne.

  And there’s a hand my trusty friend !

  And give us a hand o’ thine !

  And we’ll take a right good-will draught,

  for auld lang syne.


温馨提示:通过以上关于时间的英语长诗歌内容介绍后,希望可以对你有所帮助(长按可复制内容)。