搜索
写经验 领红包
 > 地理

抓狂用英语怎么表达(抓狂的英文短语)

关于“抓狂”的12种英语表达

1. go bananas 发疯

I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

你要是再问这个问题,我就要疯了。

2. go nuts 抓狂

We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.

3. lose it 情绪失控

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

4. go mental 发神经

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.

发什么神经?你竟然跟老板争执不休?你会被解雇的。

5. freak out 十分不安

Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just crashed the car.

妈,别那么紧张!我只是把车撞了。

6. go bonkers 精神崩溃

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

得知还要再等一个小时,我立马崩溃了。

7. go berserk 变得狂躁

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

8. blow one’s top 大发脾气

I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.

你把这个消息告诉他,他一定会大发脾气。

9. fly off the handle 勃然大怒

My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions football.

一有人谈论足球,父亲就发怒。

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 大发雷霆

I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.

我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。

11.go ape 发狂

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。

12. go off the deep end 大发脾气

I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.

要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会勃然大怒的。

温馨提示:通过以上关于关于“抓狂”的12种英语表达内容介绍后,相信大家有新的了解,更希望可以对你有所帮助。